Welcome to Conshohocken Catholic Early Childhood Center!
Our main goal is to provide a loving atmosphere that emphasizes the development of the whole child. Children need to feel nurtured, comfortable and safe. A welcoming classroom helps each child adjust to their new environment and being away from mom and dad. Every child is viewed as a special gift from God. We want the best for you and your child.
We hope that you choose to become part of our school family!
- 4 – Pancake Breakfast with Santa
- 8 – Preschool NO SCHOOL – Holy Day Immaculate Conception
- 13-14 PICK-UP dates for Stock’s Pound Cake Fundraiser from 3:00-6:00PM
- 22 – 10:00am Preschool and Older Toddlers Christmas Show
- 22 – Last day of Daycare for 2016
- 23-31 – CLOSED / Christmas Break
- 2 – CLOSED
- 3 – Welcome Back to School