Employees MUST complete the PA State Police and Archdiocesan required clearances. The immediate clearances needed are: PA Criminal Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and PA Disclosure Statement. Employees must also complete a Safe Environment or Virtus Session and an on-line training session, Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse.
- PA State Criminal Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Registration for Safe Environment Session
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse On-line Training Session
- FBI Fingerprinting Website (Only applies for those who have NOT been a PA resident for 10 consecutive years.)
- Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse Update (Needed if on-line training done before Nov 2014)
- Technology Addendum Update & Signature Page (Only if you did not do the previous on-line session in 2011)