Each week we have class at the Parish Center, we will send home the assignment for the following week that should be returned during our next in-person class, and we will email you a guide that helps to explain the assignment. If your child misses an in-person class, we will email you the in-person assignment and the at-home assignment to be printed and returned in your child’s red folder.
CURRENT AT-HOME ASSIGNMENT FOR 11/3: Complete the 10/27 weekly assignment, Everyone is Important to God (sent home on 10/20) and return it, and the weekly review sheet, in your child’s red folder.
Each week in class, we do the following:
- Connect by going around a circle and sharing something that has happened in their lives since we last met
- Pray as a group
- Practice the Sign of the Cross and prayers: Blessing Before Meals, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Our Father
- Complete the assignment for the day, which includes: stories, movement, discussion and art
A few reminders:
- Please send your child to class with his or her red folder, including the Promise booklet “What the Church Believes and Teaches”
- Please review prayers with your child daily, especially the sign of the cross!
- You can review additional at-home activities at gospelweeklies.com/seasonal
Brittany and Matt Bergin
Saturday Evening: 4:30 PM
Sunday: 7:30AM, 9:30AM, 11:30AM
Monday to Friday: 8:15 AM
Vigil of Holy days: 7:00 PM
Holy Days: 8:15 AM,12:00 Noon
St. Matthew Parish has enlisted Parish Giving to provide its members with the opportunity to use Electronic Funds Transfer as an alternative method for giving.
The Program is free of charge for parishioners.
Click on Parish Giving to register for the program.
Please visit Parish Giving Program for further information.