Parishioner – $1,540.00 (does not include fee for music & wedding coordinator and altar servers) Registered 6 months prior to reserving the date for your wedding.
Non Parishioner – $1,700.00 (does not include fee for music & wedding coordinator and altar servers)
All Wedding rehearsals are scheduled through Maria Donovan [email protected]
She is the Wedding Coordinator for your rehearsal and the day of your wedding. She conducts and oversees this for Fr. Heron.
Contact Maria Donovan SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING – email [email protected] she will help you organize your rehearsal as well as give instructions with regards to decoration/floral tips. Total fee $175 this fee reflects eight hours spent planning and executing your wedding. (checks made payable to Maria Donovan 2 weeks before or the night of your rehearsal)
All Music and questions regarding music and vocalist are scheduled through Contact Joyce Kelly THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING to arrange the music for the day of the wedding. She can also help you with your program and has many samples if needed 610-805-9002/or email [email protected] Organist/Vocalist Fee $350 – Organist only $300 – Other Instrumentals $200 – Extra Rehearsal $50 (checks made payable to Joyce Kelly 2 wks before your wedding)
Programs – When picking your Readings from the Together for Life book you need the 1st Reading from the Old Testament the 2nd Reading from the New Testament. The priest will pick the Gospel Reading unless you have an outside priest you want to check with him regarding the Gospel Reading. You pick the Responsorial Psalm and Prayer of the Faithful enclosed is a sample and feel free to use this one.
Your final appointment will be set up about 3 months before your wedding date. We will contact you . At that time Deacon Joe Carr will conduct the PNI (Pre Nuptial Investigation) it is a series of the same questions asked of the bride and the groom separately. Below is what you will need to bring to this appointment.
1. A recent copy of your baptismal certificate, not the one from your original baptism. You can request a copy of the baptismal certificate from the rectory of the church you were baptized in. (If you were baptized at St. Matts, SS Cosmas or St. Mary’s we already have that information)
2. Your Pre-cana certificate
3. 4 Testimony Letters 2 for the bride and 2 for the groom. These letters should read: Dear Father Heron: To my knowledge (Name)____________ have never been married before. Signed and dated by your Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Grandparent. The statement can be mailed or emailed to [email protected] or St. Matthew Church – 219 Fayette St., Conshohocken, PA 19428.
4. The balance of your deposit $1,040.00 or non-parishioner $1,200.00
5. The altar server fee – $30 cash $15 for each altar server (you can give this to Maria Donovan at your rehearsal)
6. Your Marriage License – you can drop off your license the week of your wedding before Thursday if you do not have it by this appointment. We need this document so it is filled out and Father can just sign it and give it to you the day of the Wedding.
Saturday Evening: 4:30 PM
Sunday: 7:30AM, 9:30AM, 11:30AM
Monday to Friday: 8:15 AM
Vigil of Holy days: 7:00 PM
Holy Days: 8:15 AM,12:00 Noon
St. Matthew Parish has enlisted Parish Giving to provide its members with the opportunity to use Electronic Funds Transfer as an alternative method for giving.
The Program is free of charge for parishioners.
Click on Parish Giving to register for the program.
Please visit Parish Giving Program for further information.